EssayWorksA fatal shooting in Point Breeze. A dead woman found inside a car in Kensington. A 5-year-old girl injured in a North Philly hit-and-run. Those are the weekend stories — well, briefs — I read about on page
For 37 summers they've been building sandcastles as competition in Rehoboth Beach.
National InterestHillary haters insist that her emails are a major scandal that could wreck her candidacy. But if they understood the first thing about politics, they'd realize that what she said Friday in Florida was far more likely to impact
NewsWorks is supported by
EssayWorksApp-based delivery and service providers will furnish you with a stranger to run your errands for you, easing one quandary of modern life while exacerbating another. Is it really freeing up more time? Isn't our chronic
EssayWorksSmall gifts given in a meaningful way are so much larger than big, expensive gifts given without much thought. I cherish these "small" tokens of generosity and value the love and friendship they represent.
Dick PolmanNational InterestJustin AucielloDown the ShoreChris SatulloBrian HickeyPhilly ParentingIt's a Shore ThingIt's a Shore ThingJames PetersonThe RemixDave DaviesDave Davies Off MicSolomon JonesThe Philadelphia ExperimentHoward ShapiroShapiro on TheaterJan C. TingBrandywine to BroadPrecise details on security plans for Pope Francis' visit to Philadelphia in September are still scant. The big picture, though, is pretty clear: getting around the city won't be a breeze. Residents near the Benjamin FranklinWhen my mother died earlier this year, I was able to prepare myself, my family, and my mother, herself, for her death. Difficult health and end-of-life decisions are inevitable and universal for all families. So it's crucial
- Pa. coal operator announces bankruptcy
- Coal will remain vital source of PA energy despite new federal plan, trade group says
- Pipelines’ paths remain a risky mystery beneath our feet
- PJM, pipelines agree to share more information about gas supply and demand
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions pursues joint venture for loading and storage of Bakken crude
- Ideas Worth Stealing: Could NYC teach Pa. ...
- Fattah indictment a tale of complacency followed by panic
- Pennsylvania improving outreach to crime victims
- In case you missed it: This week's good reads about Pennsylvania's cities
- Think tank points out common ground in Pa. budget tussle
- Many twists could unfold before Fattah case gets to trial
Questions, Comments, Story Ideas
NewsWorks is supported by