Are these the 15 nerdiest places in Philly?
Nerds, geeks, dorks: Help us out here.
- The Mütter Museum
- The Bizarre Bazaar/Professor Ouch's Odditorium
- Locust Moon Comics Festival
- Torch-Wood Market
- The Hacktory
- The Rosenbach Museum & Library
- Brave New Worlds
- National Mechanics
- The heart at the Franklin Institute
- Pizza Brain
- The Franklin Fountain
- The Liberty Bell
- Philadelphia's Magic Gardens
- Garden of Earthly Delights
What's he forgetting?
What's your favorite bastion of nerdery in the ever-odd City of Brotherly Love?
We'll have more on this later today from my colleague Elizabeth Fiedler, who appears to be on the phone surveying local nerds as we speak.