Are these the 15 nerdiest places in Philly?
Nerds, geeks, dorks: Help us out here.
- The Mütter Museum
- The Bizarre Bazaar/Professor Ouch's Odditorium
- Locust Moon Comics Festival
- Torch-Wood Market
- The Hacktory
- The Rosenbach Museum & Library
- Brave New Worlds
- National Mechanics
- The heart at the Franklin Institute
- Pizza Brain
- The Franklin Fountain
- The Liberty Bell
- Philadelphia's Magic Gardens
- Garden of Earthly Delights
What's he forgetting?
What's your favorite bastion of nerdery in the ever-odd City of Brotherly Love?
We'll have more on this later today from my colleague Elizabeth Fiedler, who appears to be on the phone surveying local nerds as we speak.
Support provided by