Dave Heller and Frank Newport talk about the current trends in smoking and drinking. Among the survey questions answered:
- Why do people quit smoking?
- What factors influence people to quit?
- How did they quit?
- Are higher health insurance rates justified for smokers?
- What are the predictors of being a smoker?
- What age ranges drink the most alcohol?
- What are the drinks of choice?
- How do politics influence the consumption of alcohol?
Listen to the discussion above.
Support provided by