Tony Auth illustrates Philadelphia's property tax bureaucracy
NewsWorks artist in residence Tony Auth asked readers for some help and suggestions when he hit the drawing board to illustrate some of the FAQs at our new blog Taxipedia. He asked: How would you illustrate bureaucracy in Philadelphia?
You can see his fimal drawings above, based in part on the feedback he received.
Taxipedia is our attempt to answer your questions about the Actual Value Initiative (AVI), such as:
• How do I appeal my Philly property assessment?
• Could property tax relief help me owe less to Philly government?
• How does Philadelphia do assessments?
• What the heck is AVI?
• Is AVI a done deal in Philadelphia?
• How will businesses fare?
• Can't the city collect delinquent taxes better?
There's much more available at Taxipedia.
Support provided by