Falling debris from a second floor ceiling sent three New Jersey firefighters to the hospital overnight.

According to NBC10, a two-alarm house fire broke out in a vacant, three-story home on the 300 block of Church Street in Trenton, New Jersey. The fire began at around 11 p.m. Friday and spread to a second home.

Neighbors report that there were people cooking inside the vacant property, but whomever was inside the building had already evacuated when help arrived.

Investigators say the firefighters were hospitalized with minor injuries.